Friday, August 3, 2018

Just Like When I Was A Child. by J.J. Campbell



all the good poems
come either in the
shower or on the 
toilet

just like when i
was a child

the only time
my brain works
is when a hand

is on the penis




J.J. Campbell (1976 - soon) is old enough to know where the bodies are buried. He's been widely published over the years, most recently at Fourth and Sycamore, Pyrokinection, Dodging the Rain, Midnight Lane Boutique and Rusty Truck. His most recent chapbook, the taste of blood on christmas morning, was recently published by Analog Submission Press. You can find him most days waxing poetic on his mildly entertaining blog, evil delights. (http://evildelights.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. Your dedication to jacking off brings a tear to my eye and a big throb inside my pants. My brother this write is quite inspirational or it would be if I could actually read.

    ReplyDelete

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...