Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Scientific Method. by Scott Maclovin Simmons



Being a true scientist is seldom ever appreciated anymore.
I studied long and hard everyday but my anatomy professor still failed me.

Sure I was using playboy as my primary textbook but how else can you learn about finding the perfect breasts?

She also did not approve very much of my advanced methods of experimentation.
As I would often strip down naked in the lab.

I experimented with her rigorously in so many different ways with little if any success.
I started by calling her mommy and gave her a whip.

She just stared at me shocked and most likely confounded by my brilliance.

Despite my failures I was always persistent and I tried something new every time.
And I brought a variety of instruments like ropes, candles, vibrators, clamps etc.

It took only about a quarter of a semester for my peers to finally grow too jealous.

So eventually they expelled me from school and arrested me for
Sexual harassment and I spent a few months in jail.

It’s a damn shame to be an intelligent person in academia these days.






Scott Maclovin Simmons 

Is currently a UTB pledge .
When not partying like a rockstar before bedtime .

Scott often is editing his fine publication The Dope Fiend Daily .

Scott enjoys hanging with the boys over at the Frat and as long as he keeps paying for the drinks and being the official designated driver slash errand boy for the guys .

We will tolerate him and torment the living shit out of him.


Scott has three publications none of which I will list here cause im a prick.

Scott loves to party with the ladies in his mind .
And is currently single and looking to mingle.

He loves anime and super hero movies and many other pussy ass activities .
He is also looking to restart his acting career since his last film Super Bad .

Scott is also currently going to wrestling school least thats what his uncle Larry calls it .

Scott is currently in his closet studio working on some sick beats for his new hip hop album .

Once truly shows the world is tone deaf .


If you ever want to talk simply give Scott a call at.

832 802 9340


Scott Esquire Simmons 

Official pledge of U.T.B.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...