Thursday, October 4, 2018

Ass Blues On A Bench . by Mendes Biondo




Maybe asses in Hollywood are better than these ones.
He said one afternoon.
We were sitting on a bench
looking at sweating joggers
dressed in leggings.
Asses bouncing like mozzarellas

These are b series asses.
I'm sure there are better women in united states
like the actresses you see in movies.
He said and he was thinking
to Jennifer Lawrence
I know it because he told me about his crush one day.

They have cellulite too
flat asses.
Not well shaped peaches moving on their back
I said.

"There must be something better somewhere
better than this life we're doing here".

He said.

"Well it could be".

The clouds become black and the weather was cold and wet.
We went back to home.
Leaving asses getting wet with the rain.

We had exams to prepare,
and a lot of cold beers to drink at the end of the day.




Mendes Biondo is an Italian journalist and author. His works appeared on Visual Verse, I Am Not A Silent Poet, Literary Yard, Angela Topping Hygge Feature,  Indigent A La Carte, The BeZine, Scrittura Magazine, The Song Is, Poetry Pasta and other magazines. He is one of the editors of The Ramingo's Porch along with Marc Pietrzykowski and Catfish McDaris. His first book of poems will be

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...