Saturday, June 15, 2019

Ass Kissing Convention by Scott Simmons

The men approached each other in an alley with a nervous look.
One said “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

The other obliged and he whipped it out right then and there.
It was a poem poorly scribbled on notebook paper.

His anonymous friend pretended to read it and gave him fake praise.
Both were too smart to know that it wasn’t true.

But having their heads shoved up their ass was still far less shitty than their work.






Scott Simmons Weiner has never been caught on film except for some magical movies he made in his basement for weirdos on the internet for 5 dollars and it is presumed to live in Costa Rica with Buddy Holly and Aquaman in a transatlantic Orgy. If you have an idea where it is hiding then please call the number 832-802-9430 but make sure your wearing something sexy.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely insane but what did I expect, Mark Twain? It is written by Scott (0ff his meds again) Simmons OMG.

    ReplyDelete

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...