Saturday, October 12, 2019

A Treatise On Fucking A Sexy Triangle by Scott Simmons

I went to an airport naked and refused to buy a ticket.

And declared “Fear not all of you mortal scum, I shall glide to the skies like a unicorn from the Isukadik Provence of the Eastern Canadian wilderness!”

For I could fly through the vibrations of orange pulsating in my ballsack.
And swim the seas with a toothbrush called Karl Marx gently inserted in my anus.

TO EUROPE WHERE MEN WEAR DRESSES MADE OF SQUIRREL NUTS AND SPARKLING VAMPIRES ILLEGALLY FEED AMONGST OUR HORSE SEMAN FARMS!

I SHALL NOT BE CONFINED TO YOUR PUNY PHYSICAL PENILE LIMITATIONS!
FOR I AM THE SEXIEST BITCH OF THE KNOWN ELCTRO-COWBOY UNIVERSE!





Scott Simmons is an accredited resident pervert at the Ron Murphy's School of Bullshit after he paid Ron a tuition fee of $25,000 and was then immediately abandoned in the parking lot of a Texaco gas station. Scott Simmons work has been seen in various manifestos and children's coloring books that remains locked in form the of 8 tracks in the national vault of Chuck E. Cheese. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...