Saturday, February 22, 2020

FEETZ. By John Tustin



Show me the arches
Show me the toes
I hate the shoes
But I do love the hoes!

The underside wrinkles
The furrowed sweet soles
Give me the tingles
Deep down in my soul

Show me your feetz
Press them against me
Just be discreet
Don’t dare charge a fee

Show me the ankles
Show me the calves
Instead of the Have-nots
We can be Haves

Show me the tiddies
Show me the butt
I might like chubby toes

But I do love a slut!







John Tustin might like pix of women's feet sent to his Facebook inbox but he hates to
write third-person bios. fritzware.com/johntustinpoetry contains links to his published poetry online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...