Saturday, April 4, 2020

Honk If Your Horny by John Patrick Robbins


She said let's be quarantine buddies and pass our time the best way I know possible.
Then I recalled our last little soiree.

From which I ended up with a little something, that cost me a trip to the free clinic. 


And tempting as the thought of being locked in with someone to play hide and go seek between the sheets was.

I rather not catch a deadly virus named after a shitty beer I always hated to begin with.

"Sorry my old friend."

I said looking down.
But look's like I will have to handle this situation myself.

Just pour me a drink first, after all a girl has her standards. 

And I always set mine ever so low.
Cheers.





John Patrick Robbins; is the editor in chief of way too many mags and no he doesn't want to read your new manuscript.
He plans on leaving the writing world to vanish off the face of the earth.

He enjoys binge  drinking , unprotected sex and silence.

His work has appeared in. The Bathroom Wall, Tiger Beat, Mad Editors Monthly, The Ryan Quinn Flanagan Quarterly, Hustler Magazine, Street Walkers Quarterly.

He also when not writing enjoys serial killing and crafts.

#fuckanyscene


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...