Saturday, April 11, 2020

Puking On Your Doorstep by John Patrick Robbins


I thought I would share my views on love.

So I puked on your steps on my way back from the bar.
And pissed in your bushes just for good measure.

I hope this reaffirms how much I think love is the most bullshit concept of them all.
Of course you had no clue I was stalking you.

Remind me to kill you next week.






 John Patrick Robbins 

Actually died weeks ago and Is now being played by members of the Frat.
It's all a great conspiracy as Coyote was assassinated by the illuminati.

He would want to be driven insane by fellow writers even in death.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...