Saturday, June 6, 2020

Don't Read This by Scott Simmons

These are words that I typed with my hands.
One of those hands are used for masturbation.

It's not the right one and I'm also not naked now.
So whatever you do just don't think about it.

If you are still reading you're welcome for the mental image.





Scott Simmons does not actually exist but your neighbors have been wondering why you are talking to yourself and why you are passed out naked on their lawn. So will you join us or will I have to use the cherry popsicle on you? I will ask you again very politely until you give me an answer or get a restraining order. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...