Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Only Thing My Dad Ever Taught Me. by Alfred Gremsly



If you fall in love with a looker
Drop her and run far away
The ugly ones are always much kinder
And they’re always willing to stay
If you fall in love with a booker
Prepare for work and no play
As every word from her mouth gets smarter
You’re belittled with nothing to say
If you fall in love with a cooker
You’ll get fatter by the day
And you’ll have no time for any others
As you watch your balls go away

-so be careful-

If you find the one and she’s the one
If she steals your heart and burns like the sun
If she’s the last breath you’re willing to take
If she’s the one and not a mistake

-remember what I’m trying to teach you-

There’s no such thing as a perfect smart kind looker
‘and always remember’
You can’t make a house wife out of a hooker






Alfred Gremsly is an American born poet. His style of writing is often right in your face

and wrote about the darker, negative sides of life. Gremsly prefers to push the envelope and has begun turning heads with his “I don’t give a damn what people think” poetry attitude.
Look for two full length books scheduled for release late fall.

1 comment:

  1. Sir Alfred your write made me weep as I have lost my balls as well and I simply cannot find them I partially blame those new confounded laundry machines. Also the best women always have a bunch of little red sores on their mouth.

    ReplyDelete

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...