Sunday, October 28, 2018

A Dog Named Bitch. by Alfred Gremsly


You only come around
when the fleas start biting
And nothings been the same
without all the fighting

I gave away the dog
but still find myself itching
To what I thought was the problem
but most likely the bitching

With her nose up my ass
like a nagging disease
I’d rather have the dog
And all her fleas

At least when she’s bad
I need only a switch
To run off the dog
Rightfully named Bitch




is an American born poet. His style of writing is often right in your face
and wrote about the darker, negative sides of life. Gremsly prefers to push the envelope and has begun turning heads with his “I don’t give a damn what people think” poetry attitude.
Look for two full length books scheduled for release late fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...