Saturday, June 22, 2019

How Do You Spell Writer ? , D.I.C.K. By Janet Robbins


Writers are assholes wanna know why?
Cause their dicks are always in their hands and their brains are in sky .




                                Janet Robbins

Is retired and doesn't care to do shit but party and post cute animal vids on Facebook she did not pay to be published or pull a gun on anyone and I am not currently being held hostage to write her bio.

Janet enjoys a good drink and even better music and largely thinks here editor son is a pain in the ass .

So with that said let's party!

1 comment:

  1. How Do You Spell Writer? D.I.C K. Wanna know why?..... Cause their dicks are always in their hands...and their brains are in the sky.

    ReplyDelete

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...