Saturday, June 22, 2019

Sidewalk Slam by Mick O'Sullivan


Sometimes I think deeply bout what's underneath the water beside my ex wife's body.

Yeah she vanished under mysterious circumstances.
I'm kidding I killed her arse after I found she was messing round with that poofter Larry.

He vanished to but I heard he was buried somewhere in the outback.

Yeah rumors are crazy down here.

I guess I should have disposed of them togather course I was never one for granting wishes.

No I'm far from a geni in a bottle but I do have something I enjoy rubbing on a regular basis.


And now that bitch is dead.

I think I'm getting carpal tunnel from my long nights spent alone underneath the stars.

Vist Australia.






                          Mick O'Sullivan

Is the acclaimed editor of The Roo Review .
A mag that prides itself on taking the longest time on rejecting your work once is Tweenty years .

When not putting togather this fantastic journal Mick enjoys partaking of many a case of Tooheys Extra Dry and hunting human beings for sport on his lavish outback compound .

He once throat punched Paul Hogan at a pub in Brisbane for making that fucking movie .
He enjoys cooking and collecting ceramic elephants .


This is his first outside publication as he is far to  busy running his journal to do anything but jack off and get pissed .



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...