Saturday, October 19, 2019

3D by John Patrick Robbins

                           
I remember in my younger days going to the local bar during the super bowl game.
I remember during the halftime show every one getting these stupid 3D glasses to watch some Coke or Pepsi commercial.

They were like children waiting for something big that truly was anything but that to happen.
I remember how impressed they all were at this one basic effect. 

And I thought to myself how easy it was to impress drunks.
So when I started out writing, I decided that they would become my core audience.

I been writing awhile now and penned a few books as well.
Largely my audience seems to have let me down a bit.

Probably because my books have no corporate sponsor or 3D glasses. 

And if by chance anyone at the Jim Beam distillery may read this.

Don't hesitate to drop me a line. 
Because I would sell out in a heartbeat.

Screw critical acclaim give me free booze and let me die happy.

This message brought to you by the fine voices in my head.







                         John Patrick Robbins

Is the editor and chief warlord of the Frat.
When not in training for the Olympic drinking team he usually spends his time starting mags just to annoy everyone around him.

His hobbies include.
Studying the occult, Binge drinking, playing with matches.

His publications include . High Times Magazine, Shakespeare Sucks Quarterly, Better Homes And Gardens, The Dope Fiend Daily, Aerial Chart, And The Yellow Pages.

His work is always unfiltered.

1 comment:

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...