Thursday, October 31, 2019

To The Assholes Of The Frat by Cuthulu


Yeah you are having a party and once again forgot to invite me because you assholes always seem to forget me .
But that is totally hella cool .

Because I'm going to sit at home all alone and trap trick or treaters and eat them and there delicious candy .

And you guys are not invited to my personal celebration so screw you !!!.

I'm going to sit in front of my TV naked taking my air bath allowing my beautiful body to be on display to the world .

Showing everyone big is beutiful.

Now if I can just get those assholes from the zoo to leave me alone thinking I'm a escaped elephant .

Well I didn't want to go to your stupid party anyways .

Fucking assholes !!!.




Cuthulu is a slightly overweight creature who enjoys eating people and worlds and when not doing that he dabbles in poetry .

His work can be found in .
The Takes Months To Give You Rejection Mag ,
And usally anywhere you don't have to have a ounce of talent to get published .


He also has published numorus cookbooks and now sells his signature style gravy at Wallmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...