Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Blondi. By Wayne F. Burke

putting the stick to Eva Braun
last night, her
head banging the head-board of the
bed, legs of the
bed lifting and
thumping the floor:
"Ja! Ja! Ja!" Eva said.
Suddenly, the door swung open and
Shitler's dog ran in
and bit me on the ass--
"No Blondi!"Eva screamed. "Bad dog!"
I hopped off and
Blondi hopped on:
As I left
i heard the bed
start thumping
again.






Wayne F. Burke's poetry has been widely published online and in print. He has published six full-length poetry collections, most recently DIFLUCAN (BareBack Press, 2019). He lives in the Pine Tree State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...