Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Burden Of Wearing The Mask . by Leatherface

         
You know sometimes it's really hard to meet ladies when they have some preconceived notion of who you are .

I mean sure I have skinned a few and wore there flesh as a mask .
But that was in the seventies .

I mean look at how advanced cosmetic surgery has come along.
If anything I was ahead of the curb.

Now all I truly want is to share my life with another .
I mean I have so much to give .

Sure are there dead bodies in the basement of course .
Duh like I'm going to eat hamburger these days .

And those people shouldn't have trespassed upon my backwoods mansion .

There are skulls and shit hanging from the rafters what do I need to do post a fucking sign?

"Creepy chainsaw wielding cannibal freak lives here please fuck off "!

But no they just never learn .

But sometimes when I'm chasing some half naked hottie through the woods underneath a fool moon well.

Sometimes I just want to turn it off and cry cause it hurts me deep in that place where shit hurts .

I think look you scream queen let's just stop this game .
Lets just go back to my place crack a chilled bottle of wine .

Put on some relaxing death metal like Britney Spears on .

Snuggle up on my new sofa made of human flesh and just get lost in one another .

Cause behind this persona of psychotic killer there is a man who is a true romantic.

Sure I bathe in human blood why else do you think my skin looks so good ?


I mean sure I'm a killing machine but im just driven to be the best at my profession.

I mean what has that freak Freddy Krueger done lately?


Yeah I just want to be loved .
Is that so much to ask?

Okay and maybe just wear your face over mine but let's not rush things just yet .

We will take it slow.

Cause I am a true romantic .

We all deserve to be loved .






Leatherface

Is beloved American serial killing icon and tortured soul and hopeless romantic .
When not stalking teens on his property he enjoys watching romance films on Netflix .

He is currently looking for that special someone to share his life .
He also the official cook for all UTB cookouts .

If interested in a date please contact the Frat and we will be happy to make that love connection.

UTB we are all about helping people meet that certain someone .



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...