Monday, December 24, 2018

Stuck In The Freezer With You. by Scott.The Squire Simmons



The definition of happiness is always a freezing meat locker.
Although I couldn’t feel my hands anymore I could still feel the magic. 

All of the bits of flesh hanging up had a pretty pink color too.
And my breath was showing just like on a cold Christmas morning! 

Why I know that Santa Claus himself would love the weather in here.
Especially with his all of elves wielding their favorite butcher knives.

Honestly the only shame of this is that I’ll probably have hypothermia.
Or I’ll be chopped into tiny little pieces by whoever locked me in here. 


Who knows but at least everybody loves a good surprise.







                         Scott The Squire Simmons

Is the head cheerleader of the Frat and Editor of The Dope Fiend Daily and Co Editor of The Rye Whiskey Review.

Where he gets continually sexually harassed by his co workers yet struggles through dreaming of the day he can become a fashion designer and achieve world dominance and finally afford his sex change.

Scott dreams of starting the sorority to empower his fellow Frat sisters and have pajama party's and tickle fights sharing his deepest thoughts while shaving his legs and moustache.


His publications include .

Rolling Stone Magazine, The Ryan Quinn Flanagan Qaurterly,  Solider Of Fortune, Tiger Beat , The Blue Balls Review , Sport Illustrated,  The Rye Whiskey Review , Panda Lovers Monthly and Poetry Magazine .


He enjoys making his own clothes and showing the fellas he is more than just a piece of meat .

If you ever feel alone and just need a friend or cuddle buddy give him a call at .

832 802 9430.











1 comment:

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...