Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Tay Tay Report . By Taylor Swaft

Men are such assholes.
I mean we as women go through so much and have to tolerate their shit too.

Sure I have dated a few guys and written at least fifteen singles about all of them but duh I am a artist so whatever get over it.

Then there are these weirdos at the Frat.
I mean yeah I dated that drunken lunatic Coyote for awhile but after he crashed my Mercedes in my diamond encrusted swimming pool I was so over his shit.

And that little weirdo side kick was always hanging around and I'm pretty sure stole my panties.

I caught him in my closet more than once trying to catch me undressing and he totally has some weird issue with me.

I tried to help those guys.

But after working with their music producer the Rooster.

I was like OMG they are so weird.

He literally shot my favorite roadie.
I mean sure I can't remember their name but really poor people are much too unimportant for me to remember their names.

Omg and those girls that hang around there are almost as crazy as the men.

I mean one actually believed she could speak to me.

Ew!, gross like I only do autographs on social occasions and for a minimum of two hundred dollars per letter.

Then I was totally threatened by some crazy person who said I was sitting on a fence.

Now that Gigolo is such a sweetheart I mean he is the only one I like.
Sure he thinks the garbage disposal is Alexa but I forgive him he is Canadian.

And I have fans there course I have millions of fans everywhere duh they pack arenas to hear me lip sync because like I am going to actually sing?

That's like what our great grandparents did.

So basically I just am blogging because celebrities are like modern Gods.
And we have to elevate the poor people and Nickelback.

But yeah avoid those weirdos at the Frat at all costs.

I mean their almost as nuts as Lindsay Lohan on a three week cocaine binge.

Until next time listen to my albums and all hail Satan.

Kisses 😘😘😘






                           Taylor Swaft

Is a modern day bard and lip syncing legend.
She has dated the who's who of the music and film industry and one member of the Frat.


She now blogs about her ultra important self absorbed life.
Because duh like she gives a damn about anyone else.

She may or not be tied to the illuminati and worship the Devil.


Please support mind control.
And buy her newest album.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...