Saturday, April 27, 2019

Men Who Sit Down To Pee. By Rathnar Kilbane

               

Are untrustworthy much like women .
It's like a man who doesn't kill and feast upon his victims flesh or dream of having sex with horses .

Man and stead must be one .
I once almost lost my life at the battle of lollapalooza.

A true warrior never takes his hand from his sword .
He maintains a firm grip much like a woman does upon her dishes and empty headed dreams .

I piss fire from Odin's snake always standing .
And wipe my arse with the severed hands of my victims.

Never trust a man who pisses sitting down or a fifteen brown eyed demon from hydra .

These words will serve you well .

Chapter from a Dummies Guide To Battles





Rathnar Kilbane 

Is the poet laureate of Iceland 
His work has appeared upon many cave walls and other fine journals as .

The Wolves Anus Review , Warlords and Whenches Qauterley , The Hot Iron Review, Sword Sallowers Journal, The Dragons Teet Magazine, The New Yorker 

He is a icon of Iceland and philosopher .

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...