Saturday, May 25, 2019

Play Nice Or Play With Yourself. by John Patrick Robbins



I never was a social butterfly or the type of person that  concerned himself with the opinions of others .

When people run to me and say .

"Hey you know what so and so said about you?"

Or any other social media slant  I largely had the same response .

"Who gives a shit ?"

Confidence keeps me insulated and the booze usually for the most part happy .

And in all truth most people will be ever so eager  to kill your buzz but only if you allow them to.

It only effects you if you acknowledge they exist.

And unless your buying the next round or are a old friend then I suggest you get a life .

Because I am far to busy drinking mine away to give a flying fuck about yours .

Cheers asshole .







                 John  Patrick Robbins Aka Coyote .

Is the chief warlord and president of the Frat
He enjoys drinking and holds the title of drunk of the year seven years straight .

When not being driven insane from fellow writers he finds time somehow to write as well his publications include .


Punk Noir Magazine , Ariel Chart , Beatnik Cowboy , The Mojave River Review , The San Pedro River Review , Blognostics , Red Fez , Horror Sleaze Trash., Better Homes And Gardens , Angry Old Man Magazine,  Hustler and Ladies Home Journal.

His work is always unfiltered .






2 comments:

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...