Saturday, July 6, 2019

I Wrote This To Piss You Off. by John Patrick Robbins

        
I penned this on paper first just to kill another tree .
Fueled on good booze and bad grammar and published it myself.

For it doesn't take me ninety days to know if something's shit .

I made sure to make some good digs and complimented a woman's ass and flipped off a cop just for good measure .

Rejected a spoiled poet who went out of their way to kiss my ass .
And wasted a whole day getting drunk and not answering my phone .

And if it offends you I choose to live my life instead of concern myself with yours .

Than this writes dedicated to you.


Nurse check please .





John Patrick Robbins Aka Coyote

Is currently mental patient of the month at the Frat and gets a gold star and bottle of Jim Beam for his efforts.
When not being driven insane from fellow writers he enjoys.

Serial killing and long conversations with the voices in his head .
He runs the Frat and you question why this place is so messed up .

Cheers drinks on the house .

1 comment:

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...