Saturday, August 31, 2019

A Farewell To Lucky Charms by Cuthulu

It was the best of times and almost worst of times .
When they told me that I was going To lose both my feet .

Then I thought screw walking and bought a brand new jazzy scooter .

I mean why walk when you can drive?

Sure I could slow down on the eating.
 But now I only have ten sides of fries with my fifty cheeseburgers and always wash it down with a diet coke .


Responsible living kicks ass much like Cuthulu.

Oh yeah and the Frat still sucks .





                                    Cuthulu

Is the arch nemesis of the Frat which makes perfect sense publishing him being catering to spoiled ego mainiacs is what writing is all about .

Cuthulu enjoys over eating and destroying worlds and has been on a seven year quest to find his own dick.

His newest collection Cuthulu's poetry slash cook book is a collection of high cholesterol writes with pages that usally stick togather.

He has been published at a few magazines that usally fear him sitting on them.

And one that takes months to reply and largley sucks .






1 comment:

  1. Cuthulu...you have the right idea, walking is overrated, why worry about your stride...when you can ride.

    ReplyDelete

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...