Saturday, September 14, 2019

A Tale Of Multiple Titties By Cuthulu


It was the best of times, it was the worst of times .
The summer had come to a end and once again I couldn't hang on the ocean .

Because they still hadn't made it jazzy scooter accessible and because of those stupid green peace assholes always trying to push me into the ocean thinking I was a beached whale .

Sure I was a little overweight so what?

My big beautiful body still had the right to enjoy the ocean like all these other skinny assholes .

Cuthulu enjoys the sound of the ocean and the salt water really helps my appetite.

I mean those assholes at the Frat really do hurt my feelings never including me in there secret parties or letting me enjoy the group showers .

But screw them cause I don't want to be included in those group showers anyways.

But now their even turning the assholes at the ocean against me trying to take even the most simple joy of watching half naked chics and their boobies bounce from running up and down the beach.

I mean it's bad enough the strip club discriminates against me by not installing a garage door so I can gawk at women in a nice cool enviroment.

They really know how to keep a overweight player down 😭😭😭😭

But my heart much like my never ending hunger will go on .

Stay strong brothers and sistas.





                              Cuthulu

Is the arch nemesis of the Frat which makes perfect sense publishing him being catering to spoiled ego mainiacs is what writing is all about .

Cuthulu enjoys over eating and destroying worlds and has been on a seven year quest to find his own dick.

His newest collection Cuthulu's poetry slash cook book is a collection of high cholesterol writes with pages that usally stick togather.

He has been published at a few magazines that usally fear him sitting on them.

And one that takes months to reply and largley sucks .






1 comment:

  1. wonderful writing,Cuthulu, and don't let those assholes on the beach get you down, Your heart should go on....you have a right to admire the half naked gals like the other guys, that's why they are there, for your viewing pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...