Saturday, September 21, 2019

With My Head In The Clouds. By John Patrick Robbins

             
I really want to become the guy who runs the hot air balloon at the state fair .
So I can tell people I officially get paid to get high.

As it's tethered to the ground so it can truly go nowhere much like my writing .

But also so I can soar into that beautiful sky and be one with the heavens , and also look down women's shirts without them knowing it .

Much like a modern day God .

I really love boobies .

Whoever said I was going soft told you a lie unless they were speaking on my mental status .

Want to get high?






  John Patrick Robbins

Is the editor and chief of the Frat .
He enjoys binge drinking constant work and being driven insane by fellow writers .

He also worships the devil and runs the legion of doom.

His publications include .

The Yellow Pages , Ariel Chart , Hustler Magazine, Guns And Ammo , The Serial Killer Qurterly , Ladies Home Journal, The Rye Whiskey Review.


His work is always unfiltered


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...