Thursday, October 31, 2019

No Peeking. By El Bastardo

She was in love with me as senoritas often are.
They thirsted for a real man of power and fine things in life.

Like mucho satellite package and plenty of gallons of baby oil to greeze my muscles up .
So they would look el sexico for the ring.

Many would share my bed I let them wear my title belt if they show me their maracas.

They all love me yet I am a lonely man.
Destined to be alone for it is the burden of the mask .
I cannot allow a woman to see the man.

They may see my chimichanga and know the taste of my hidden valley ranchico.

But I cannot give that part of my soul away .
So I cry one tear cause I real man not no pussy.

Alone in my bed cuddling my teddy bear .
His name is name is El Diablo.

He very nice and have good job at Walmart and beautiful gringa with nice tit's that make me tingle in special place.

She asked me one time .
"Mr Bastardo may I please see your true face I let you motorboat my maracas if you just let me see."

I could not resist they were beautiful double D True man cannot resist big tits and nice big assico or he probably one of those others I believe they call them republicans .

We made mucho sexico I cry as I climaxico but only one tear cause I no pussy .

I mean really how many times I need to tell you dis?
What you soft in the cabasa?

She drain me of my ranch dressing many times .
And then afterwards I kill her cause no one know the true identity of Bastardo .

El Diablo very unhappy with me but tough shit!, he just teddy bear with no dick much like are sexy presidante Trump.

Even now I get strange tingle.

So senoritas remember dis.

Before you go trying to find my true identity .
Tempting me with your maracas and bootyico.

If you see my true face I make passionate love to you cry one tear .

Then kill you.

I sorry it just the way it is bitches.

Ole .






El Bastardo 

Is the Luchador poet and renisance man.
He enjoys collecting fine wine and wrestling other oiled up masked men to the death.

His words have been published here and at the Dopefiend Daily .

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...