Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sensitivity Training With Rathnar Kilbane

Recently a chief in my war council approached the mighty Rathnar and informed me.
I was very inconsiderate to his feelings after I had just raped his wife on their wedding night.

This troubled Rathnar greatly.
So Rathnar beheaded this unloyal subject and ate his family after I torched his village to the ground.

True Norse men do not concern themselves with the emotions of women and men clearly under the influence of female sorcery.

I sent him to Odin screaming, this is a great honor.
As I redeemed his soul.

Then got drunk on mead and passed out upon my sister. 

This is the way of the true Viking.

All Hail the Rathnar.




Disclaimer:

The barbaric opinions of Rathnar Kilbane are not supported by UTB.

Rathnar Kilbane is the mighty Viking warlord of poetry.
His scrolls have been published many places that have all been raided in the middle of the night.

His readings are total bloodbaths and no one has yet to survive one.

He is currently working on his newest scroll.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...