Thursday, March 12, 2020

Proud Humanitarian by Scott Simmons

I love people.

That's why I don't like talking to them.
Or being near them.

But some of them have money.
And $= Beer

See it works out.





Scott Simmons has hid inside many different crawlspaces and he could be in yours so be careful he may bite you if he is caught off guard. If you see a Scott Simmons outside of it's room please call animal control immediately and do not attempt to handle it without any sedatives as it's powerful forearms from masturbating are more dangerous than they may appear. For any other sightings please call 832-802-9430 I swear that is not a wild Scott Simmons on the line pinky promise.









No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...