Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The Key To Leading A Double Life by Tallulah Sanders

If I could change one thing, it would be inviting her inside.
I always wanted to be a camel - until that night.


The key to fighting crime is well documented online.
I won't lie to you Joni had grown accustomed to killing at least seven werewolves a year.
The key to communicating with aliens has always escaped me.


Dear reader, I wish I could tell you that I'm a conspicuous woman.
Last night I dreamt I was an ant again.




Tallulah Sanders, Is a poet who also writes short stories her work has been published in various print mags and online as well.
She is currently working on her first book of poetry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...