Saturday, January 23, 2021

Second Hand Lemonade by Scott Simmons

Hey, do you wanna buy my piss?
It won't help you pass any drug tests.

I still think you could do something with it though. 
Maybe you can throw it on someone you don't like.

Or drink it to gain the secret of immortality. 

Honestly I don't care as long as I get 40 dollars.




Scott Simmons sells folk art that he finds in the bathroom and he is also a nude performance artist who has made countless strangers feel uncomfortable at the bus stop.  You can also buy his new album The Webster's Dictionary at any store inside your of imagination.

Please do not look the artist directly in the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...