Monday, April 26, 2021

Facebook by Rathnar Kilbane

Do you want to post some kitten pics today?
Do you wanna share some shit that's really gay?

Ahhh Facebook.

Would you like to see a bathroom selfie today?
Do want to go to jail from all the way until May?

Sitting at home and smoking crack.
Wish I killed that wench who stole my heart and never gave it back.

Blood and guts and some casual rape.
And if you pretend to be an insane outlaw, I will be happy to show what real insanity is like.

Facebook, I think I will friend request a two year old today.
He can't speak a word, but with a keyboard he has a lot to say.

Blood guts mixed with misery and if you wag your ass at me.
I will always be happy to take a bite!!!

Inspired to the dwarf Lord Glen Danzig 

#behead #all #poets #including #myself #johntrovoltafever





Rathnar Kilbane, is the poet laureate of Iceland.
He enjoys raiding villages and pillaging.
His scrolls have been published many places, such as.

The New Yorker, The Old Red Dragon Review, Esquire Magazine, The Dope Fiend Daily, and The Modern Viking Spring Catalog.

He was recently nominated for a Pulitzer for his soon to be published scroll from High Times Magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...