Monday, October 31, 2022

Exposing the Soul by Shithead

Being a poet is being an artist of pure expression.
And it’s also my excuse for walking around naked a lot. 

Because now I’m an eccentric genius instead of a pervert. 
Who simply allows the universe to flow in and out of his body.

Then forgetting who was giving the input or the output halfway in.
And end up in a sea of ultra deep spiritual cum and caca. 

There’s a profound lesson somewhere in this write. 
But I’ll let you know whenever I figure it out 
 


Shithead is 24 years old and likes to poop in front of a live studio audience. After years of his artistic solo career he was voted the number 1 writer in the Midwest  in 2022 despite not living on this planet or being liked by anybody in general. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...