Monday, August 6, 2018

Google Earth. by Ryan Quinn Flanagan



Last night
I went to Google Earth
and typed in “treasure”
to see what would
happen.

Real lazy I know, but worth a shot.
Let the others do the heavy
lifting.

Seems the Google Earth people don’t know
where the treasure is either.

That,
or they want it all
for themselves.

I also typed in “Are you sure?”
They could not find that
either.





Ryan Quinn Flanagan is a Canadian-born author residing in Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada with his wife and many bears that rifle through his garbage.  His work can be found both in print and online in such places as: Evergreen Review, The New York Quarterly, The Rye Whiskey Review, Outlaw Poetry Network, Horror Sleaze Trash, The Dope Fiend Daily and In Between Hangovers.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan oh Ryan your hair glistens in the sunlight and your glasses reflect the meaning of life.
    Sir Ryan Quinn Flanagan would you like to google me?

    ReplyDelete

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...