Saturday, November 17, 2018

He Laughs At Mischief And Death. by J.J. Campbell



there's
a little
miscreant
inside
me

he laughs
at mischief
and death

he particularly
likes to come
out in hospitals
and at funerals

it makes it easier
for people to
understand why
others call me

crazy



J.J. Campbell (1976 - soon) is old enough to know where the bodies are buried. He's been widely published over the years, most recently at Fourth and Sycamore, Pyrokinection, Dodging the Rain, Midnight Lane Boutique and Rusty Truck. His most recent chapbook, the taste of blood on christmas morning, was recently published by Analog Submission Press. You can find him most days waxing poetic on his mildly entertaining blog, evil delights. (http://evildelights.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...