Friday, July 19, 2019

I Put The King In Viking. by Rathnar Kilbane

           
I once viewed a beautiful wolf in the distance near my great lodge in Iceland .

It did not fear me it seemed to look within my soul.

It was a majestic creature and often as I sharpened my battle axe in the evenings I would toss this animal scrapes .

It eventually lost all fear and soon took food from my hand.

One beautiful spring evening I was drunk and overjoyed.

As I had just received news my thirteenth wife Ursula had been slaughtered at the  battle of Kroger in that savage land of Ohio .

My trusty friend ran up to me looking for a treat .

I smiled and tossed him a scrap of sea monster jerky .
And as I watched this loyal companion feast .

I beheaded him with my battle axe .

And had a feast of my own.

Rathnar needs no companion and he died for a noble cause .

For Rathnar's  wolf stew is to die for literally .

All hail the Rathnar .






Rathnar Kilbane

Is currently busy on the quest to find Ron Murphy as he is killing his way across the savage lands to the deepest jungles of Indiana .

So please leave your praise for the poet laureate of Iceland after the beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep .


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...