Friday, July 19, 2019

Let’s Take a Bath In A WoodChipper! by Scott Simmons

Meth is like coffee that you smoke after you drive a bus naked into a public pool.
It always makes my brain feel supper happy joy good.

Do you ever wonder why your face feels like it’s being ripped off by that weird flashlight that is sticky inside and has a hole instead of a lightbulb?

ALSO FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I DID NOT PISS ON YOUR DOG AT THE PARK!
THAT SELFISH FURRY ASSHOLE REVERSED TIME AND FRAMED ME!

Just cuz I liked the taste and texture it doesn’t mean I put that into your drink too much...





Scott Simmons has been on a lifetime journey for the used condom of truth for 60 years in order to discover the secrets of the universe and has searched countless body cavities with no success. He currently suspects unicorns sent by the Canadian government are conspiring with Nintendo in an attempt to prevent him from completing the great semen heist of the century.

2 comments:

  1. I dig it! In addition, Mr. Simmons' bio is just as entertaining as the "Woodchip Bathing" piece on display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCOTT YOU ARE DEFINITELY DEMENTED, WISHING YOU WOULD STOP CHEWING OFF THE RESTRAINTS, WISH YOU WOULD STOP HIDING YOUR MEDS UNDER YOUR TONGUE. YOU NEED LOTS OF MEDS AND REST AND LESS TIME ON LINE.

    ReplyDelete

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...