Friday, July 19, 2019

Lend Me A Ear Or You're Face by Leather Face

                

Recently a woman asked me.
"Leatherface, do you ever tire of chasing screaming women around the woods or refueling your chainsaws?"

I had to think deep about this question.
I mean sure it's hell building a solid foundation when your relationship starts off with you attempting to murder your future spouse.

But don't all relationships have there rocky moments from time to time?

I mean sure I'm a chainsaw wielding cannibal but I have feelings to.
I mean it just has to really be something there to let me expose my vulnerable side.

I mean I can sleep with anyone I've got laying around not they will know duh their dead genius.

I mean sometimes I just enjoy a fine bottle chardonnay some soft jazz maybe a good romantic flick like the human centipede.

I mean not every serial killer is into fear sex.
Yeah I know I can kill you and eat you but what I want to know is what's really in your head.

Sure I could bash it in and find out. 
I want us to mature like a fine wine and let things take there natural course.

I want to cook you a really good barbecue.
And no again I don't know what happened to your friends I swear they probably are just lost in the woods.

Sometimes I just need that special someone to lend an ear but the face will do nicely as well.

Oh what a lonely cannibal am I. 





                             Leatherface

Is aa barbecue enthusiast and a vicious killer with a sensitive soul and heart of twisted gold.
He enjoys dismembering his victims and salsa dancing on Thursday night's.

He is currently avoiding authorities and living somewhere in a remote location in Texas .

He is currently single 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...