Saturday, September 21, 2019

Menopausal Rocket Ships by Scott Simmons

I’m a polyamorous space robot cowboy from the year 2033.
So please insert your quarter into my ass and prepare for the ride.

We will go to Mars in a rusty pickup truck inside of a horny dolphin.
And we will invade the galaxy in search of alien booty!

Just unfold the balls on your stapled forehead and lick my elbows.
Honestly your a real sick son of a bitch but I still kind of like you.

ALSO WE WILL START A DRUG EMPIRE WITH OUR NEW AGED FILMS!
AND WE SHALL RECLAIM THE COCAINE FROM THE WESTSIDE RED MICRODICKS!

So set your phasers to blast buckeroo cuz we have a long trip ahead. ;)





Scott Simmons is a universally acclaimed asshole that graduated major in irreversible brain damage and a minor in public urination 101.  He also is on many watch lists and spends most of his free time plotting about how to get that damned cereal away from that rabbit after it gave him a dirty look in second grade 43 years ago. It is recommended by doctors that no human should read any of his work under any conditions without at least the influence of alcohol or drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...