Saturday, January 25, 2020

Your Name Here by John Patrick Robbins


I never pen poems for friends but I damn sure hold a space for people who think they want a taste of my venom.

And the list is long so don't hold your breath when waiting to read about yourself within my lines.

Because if I truly know it feeds your ego, I will allow you to turn blue.

And then there will be one less pain in the ass to deal with much like myself.

I never claimed to be the hero besides the villains always seemed cooler to me.

It's all an act to begin with.

Cheers.




John Patrick Robbins 


Is currently not home so please leave your name number and measurements after the beep.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...