Saturday, October 31, 2020

Smartass Bullshit by Scott Simmons

If you ever call me the smartest person you’ve met

It means one of two things.


You are either highly delusional or you have literally never met anyone else.


Seriously both of those things are very fucked up on your part,

but then again I guess so is my hearing.






Scott Simmons hair has caused the disappearance of 40 different species within the last decades and it also currently contains the decent season of Lost before Sonic the hedgehog ruined the series with his crystal meth addiction. If you would like to send your pee in the mail to him then send it over Ryan's house in a leaky bucket. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...