Saturday, April 6, 2019

Interview With Rich Flared






Question 1: Mr Rich Flared what do you think of Taylor Swaft holding the universal heavy weight poetry championship belt?

Answer:
First let me tell you kid I just got off a lear jet with two half naked flight attendants who wanted to experience the mule high club.

And after we landed they thought they been to Heaven Woo!

As far as little miss thing holding the gold.
She holding something ten times heavier last night.

And she was begging me not to leave this morning bit that's the way it is every morning.
Waking up looking at the nature boy Woo!

Now what's the next question.


Question 2: What can your fans expect during the next poetmania?

Answer:
Let me tell you me.and the four horsemen are going to ride into Houston.

Sipping Champagne hitting on wild women.
We are taking over.
Because gold and the Nature boy go hand in hand.


Question 3: Do you have any messages for your rivals?

Answer:
You can hate all day long.
But I'm the one men envy and the women want.

I'm the cock of the walk limousine riding jet flying comps dividing son of a gun and I can go all night sweetheart woo.

Styling and profiling.
Hey I don't mind being hated cause those same guys will be sitting at home having a TV dinner when their old lady is feeding us grapes as we lay naked on a bear skin rug wooo!

Question 4: How do you handle the hordes of ravenous women attacking your house?

Answer:
Let me tell you Scotty the Beatles may have had less woman running down behind them than old slick Rich.

I find them hiding in my hotel room.
It's why I rent the penthouse.

And go to the hottest clubs and tell the women Space Mountain is officially open.

Line up hold tight and plan on getting off when I say so woo.

It's no easy task being the man.
Hell I no it's no easy task just being this close to the man.

But calm yourself you little geek it's hard to witness a walking art exhibit.

Wooooo!

Question 5: As the perfect human being what advice can you offer us mortals?

Answer:
Well brother it's simple never try to walk a mile in my Italian leather twenty thousand dollars shoes.

Cause to be the man you have to beat the man.

Wooo.

Question 6: Is it true that your biceps are so powerful they can actually stop a bullet?

Answer: 
let me tell you my strength is up there with the Greek gods themselves fuck Hercules.
I take sand pour some grains between my but cheeks and produce diamonds with how hard I can squeeze.

Question 7: Do you have any concerns about facing off with Tay Tay?

Answer:
We had no holds barred session last night and although it was day time she was seeing stars.

Space mountain had her laying floor begging for more woo.

Next question.

Question 8: How would you describe your private jet and your several private islands?

Answer:
I live the life and enjoy the perks when I fly into Canada visit friend Ryan we shut down the bars and it becomes a state of emergency.

They have parades women pass out.
The hospitals overload.

I just at Michael's in Kansas City spending money like water just to look as beautiful as I do woo!

If you're scared get in my back pocket cause we are going nonstop.

This party is for the finest women, the finest drugs woo and I am God's gift to the earth woo.

Question 9: Is it hard to be the world’s most beautiful man?

Answer:
It's never a burden to be beautiful I know the men are all jealous but who can blame them?
Wooo!

Question 10: What is the secret to the universe?

Answer:
To party 24/7 live it up in fact we are flying into Canada now Ontario here we come woo Scotty grab my bags cause it's time to style and profile.

You're going to.age ten years in ten hours wooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACKBALLED by Cindy Rosmus

1979 “You see that?” I asked my roommate, Juanita. “Or am I crazy?” As Juanita peered around the dining hall, Katie got closer.   “’Ju...